First class service from a first class recruiter

MarenMahoney's review of BMS www.bmsperformance.com

“First class service from a first class recruiter ”

Written on: 14/09/2021 by MarenMahoney (1 review written)

“The recruiter I worked with is one of the most honest and transparent recruiters I have ever worked with which is so rare to get; especially in this market where there are now more job opportunities post pandemic. In the light of this, it is very so obvious that this person has an eye for quality as he went above and beyond to ensure I was the right candidate for my new job and that my new role was the best suited to me. This recruiter's knowledge of the industry is second to none and I felt equipped with a good understanding of the landscape and how best to navigate it in bid to progress in my career. This person was communicative and professional on both sides between myself and my new employer, making my transition feel so seamless; I knew exactly where I stood with my new employer and could trust his judgement/any information that came from him. I think the best quality I noticed about this recruiter is that he tells it like it is- albeit blunt - he is devoid of fluff and sugar coats nothing. He provides you with first class feedback helping you feel the most prepared for interviews.