Unprofessional, rude, poor organisation

265Gibbons's review of Blue Arrow

“Unprofessional, rude, poor organisation ”

Written on: 22/01/2017 by 265Gibbons (1 review written)

First of all I was given an assignment to start at 11pm until 8am but when I arrived as rotored nobody was there? I got my travel refunded from Blue arrow but obviously I was expecting a full days wage which I didn't get. To make this issue worse a member of staff at Blue arrow giving me a new assignment threatened me saying that "You better not mess about the person who gave you the previous assignment or else!" Wow hang on blue arrow just sent me to a cold dark place in the middle of nowhere and I didn't get home until 1:30am. This was absolutely disgusting behaviour for anyone to display and made me feel very uncomfortable and I still feel I do not want to communicate with that individual horrible person. It's worth noting that the site where nobody was working was robbed only two weeks before so not giving me the sense of felling safe. The job blue arrow gave m e this week is a joke because first of all they have the wrong postcode which meant I was late and secondly they got the shifts wrong again which meant the delivery vans had left and once again I got paid for four hours instead of 11 because that warehouse closes early on a Saturday. I am not on benefits and have had no work for 3 weeks from Blue arrow and the two days I desperately need to pay the rest of last months rent they can't even get that right!??? I also asked in person and over phone on Friday for them to email me next week's rota, it's Sunday now and I still don't have it.

Thetruthfairy's Comment

Written on: 22/01/2017

That's not just wrong it's evil, you are obviously doing your part.

Bagroup's Comment

Written on: 23/01/2017

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience, and we would like to help resolve this. If you go to the Blue Arrow website, click on contact us, you will be able to submit a complaint form that comes to our Customer Service team. They will be able to look into your situation.

Thanks

Tamzin - Blue Arrow

Mancbrum's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2018

What is the point of writing to the Customer Services Department. There are so many bad reviews that this suggests as a company Blue Arrow have no customer satisfaction interest. Candidates are seen as an inconvenience and can be treated so badly. Consultants lie constantly. When you ask to speak to the Consultants you are always told they are not in the office. Often this is not true as I’ve called from reception and could see the Consultant. Waited weeks and weeks for replies to email and telephone calls. Why do Consultants lie? Why do Branch Management allow this to continue?