Will withhold pay.

DaynaShiree's review of Blue Arrow

“Will withhold pay. ”

Written on: 15/08/2016 by DaynaShiree (1 review written)

I was recruited by this company to work on behalf of another, I worked there from the 9th of May- until the 19th of July. I was signed off by the doctors with depression, and was subsequently fired by the agency. They did not pay me any ssp that I was entitled to, while I was off work, and are still withholding. I have requested my last weeks pay, as we worked a week in hand, meaning they still owe a weeks pay. I was advised I had been paid for every week I worked, yet when I have requested pay slips to prove this, they have ignored me. I have requested this information 4 times now, it is illegal to with hold pay and payslips. They have stopped correspondence, and I will be seeking legal advise if I do not receive a response by the end of the week.

Bagroup's Response to DaynaShiree's Review

Written on: 15/08/2016

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience, and we would like to help resolve this. If you go to the Blue Arrow website, click on contact us, you will be able to submit a query form that comes to our Customer Service team. They will be able to look into your situation.

Thanks