Awful, incompetent agency

271RussoItalian's review of Blue Arrow

“Awful, incompetent agency”

Written on: 12/03/2016 by 271RussoItalian (1 review written)

Having worked for the same company for 20 years I found myself redundant, it was a shock to my system as I had always been a loyal and hard worker. I went to the Luton agency for help to find a job. Whilst waiting for my appointment, the two women were bitching about a candidate saying that people don't get they actually have to work for their money. They were really horrible about unemployed people, I was shocked they were saying this stuff out loud. They also looked at me like I was beneath them, these are people I would have put in their place in my old role. I. Was really annoyed, how dare they judge people.
At my appointment, he filled me with hope on 3 possible openings with my experience. I went home and did what he asked and sent a covering letter and cv. I never heard back from them, after a month of chasing them, I got fed up waiting for their call. They are definitely not a recruitment agency and wasted so much of my time. Incompetence doesn't even come close. 6 months on, I still have not heard from them. Let's hope they never need help in the future!!!

Bagroup's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2016

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we’d love the chance to look in to this further.

Would you mind if we used this comment to trigger a complaint with our Customer Service team on your behalf?

Thanks,
Natalie - Blue Arrow

Porchia's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2016

Can't u think of anything else to say?
All the replies are the same. Are you a robot? It shows that you don't care as you are not answering each one accordingly with their query/concerns.

Bagroup's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2016

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our comments.

We do care about each individual’s concerns or issues, and we would like to take the time to look further into each individual situation and then offer a personal response or resolution.

If you would like for us to look into your situation, please email us.