Birmingham Office Disgraceful

Guest's review of Blue Arrow

“Birmingham Office Disgraceful ”

Written on: 05/05/2018

I feel compelled to write this review after reading a review posted on 21st February 2018. The experience described in that review is exactly the same as mine. I attended the office on a Thursday with a general query about signing up for hospitality work. I met a consultant who I had a conversation with, who persuaded me he had plenty of work available and I should attend the next day with my documents and register. A time was fixed for this. Despite the lengthy conversations the previous day when I attended the following day the consultant could not recall who I was or what was said the previous day. Nevertheless I filled out the forms we had a reasonable chat and I was told I would be put on the system and start receiving offers of work forthwith. That’s the last I have heard.

I was told on the Friday I would receive a handbook. I didn’t. I emailed on the Friday a certificate asked for. No response. I emailed the following Monday asking if I needed to do anything else. No response. I emailed on Tuesday, no response. I went into the office on Wednesday, I was told the consultant was off ill that day. Fair enough. The person on the front desk acknowledged I was registered on their system though I had not been told and forwarded me the handbook. I emailed again today, asking where we go from here, you’ve guessed it, no response!!

Frankly this is an utter shambles. I’ve been registered, though not proactively informed, but for what? Nothing.

I’ve seen several responses on here from Blue arrow asking for full details to be sent to them through their central system. I’m happy to do that, but I suspect I won’t ever receive any offers of work if I do. Not that this bothers me greatly as I’ve heard nothing anyway.

Blue Arrow over to you.

I hope you are better at responding than your consultant in Birmingham who appears to have lost their keyboard.