Demi review on Ashley

2.6

Adsan2's review of X Factor

“Demi review on Ashley”

written by Adsan2 on 09/10/2013

As a judge Demi appears to go along with what Simon says along with the other judges. My problem, she booted Ashley for the younger lady and it's very clear that Ashley is more stronger than all the ones that Demi chose. In my opinion the Xfactor is looking more like American Idol; all the judges boot black singers. And that's the Xfactor and American Idol. Simon spoke up for the last girl, but he did not speak up for Ashley. Kelly goes along I guess to keep a job. But, this is the world we live in. Demi, remember you wanted to mentor Ashley, great job. Demi, you're doing the same thing this year as the previous year; whatever, Simon says you do! I hope you and the other ladies develope a voice outside of Simon's. I would say I would like to see if Simon follow your led when his turn comes available; however, I won't be watching nor setting the DVR. Ashley I believe that you knew all the long that you would be booted as I, but keep your head up. Remember, Simon was wrong when it came to Jennifer Hudson. Keep God first and "all things work together for the good and for those who love The Lord."