Awesome - not only the menthol but all the other flavors!

Guest's review of Honeyrose Menthol Cigarettes

“Awesome - not only the menthol but all the other flavors!”

Written on: 22/11/2013

I tried these because I was trying to taste a cigarette for the first time.
I know too much people who smoke and I always wondered "why people smoke? What is it like?" and I decided to buy a cigarette box. But I was afraid to get addicted (thanks to the nicotine and tobacco and other addicting and cancerigenous substances in the common cigarettes). Then, I found this Honeyrose cigarette and tried them! The first cigarette I ever tried and I liked it! And actually, I'm proud that Honeyrose was the first of the cigarettes that I tasted, because they are VERY good. You can smoke and control when to smoke. I see my friends smoking and they're used to say "I NEED to smoke" and they leave the room. But in my case, I could stay 2 weeks in a row without smoking a single cigarette because Honeyrose is not addicting.
They're good, they don't have addicting ingredients... I really liked them.

• Other

Product Type

Thunderlipps's Comment

Written on: 19/11/2017

Sounds like a serious shill to me, just my opinion.

Thunderlipps's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2017

Sounds like a shill, just my opinion. From Canada and looking for menthols for my 92 yr old mom. Ckecking out reviews