Breakes gone within a month

Guest's review of Britax Vigour 3 Pushchair

“Breakes gone within a month”

written by on 29/06/2011

Bought the pushchair in mid Feb, but by mid March the breakes were getting stuck on and off. In April the breakes went completely. Can't return as the shop where bought the item went bust. Now use the pushchair but don't put the breakes on. Started looking at other pushchairs and will definitely not spare money on the next pushchair...

Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2011

I bought the Vigour 3+ last June 2010 and have loved it ever since. I had the carry cot attachment and our 13 month old still loves it. It is excellent in all respects and we are considering buying a different pushchair only because we now fly frequently and I need a smaller, single-hand fold chair for travel only.

To the writer of the review above, your particular pushchair is defective and should be returned to the manufacturer who ought to replace it. This is not representative of my chair which is very sturdy indeed. We use it off-road all the time.