Very Bad

TimDChamberlain's review of Sequence Homes www.sequencehomes.co.uk

“Very Bad”

Written on: 14/07/2021 by TimDChamberlain (1 review written)

As a single property landlord using Sequence through Allen and Harris estate agents, the whole experience was awful.

The contractors Sequence uses, charged £100 for looking, they didn't touch or go near the problem. They would not provide a fix, would not replace the leaky pipe as a repair had been asked for, so cut a little bit of pipe and replace where the leak was, knowing this would and did require further call outs. They damaged the property, broke a window with a ladder and just walked away. charged me for items never delivered. No help or support from Sequence. Sequence will provide only one quote for the work to be completed.

I was known by the company as having deep pockets, they loved me. Speaking to other estate agents they laughed at me when I told them how much sequence changed me.

I spent many £1000's each year and the property was in a horrible state. Worst of all was the way they treated my tenants.