very slow, rude, stressful & non responsive

nat21sg's review of Premier Property Lawyers - www.premierpropertylawyers.com

“very slow, rude, stressful and non responsive”

Written on: 16/06/2021 by nat21sg (1 review written)

We are still currently completing our case with this firm and are experience has been appalling. I think we have spoken to the conveyancer twice the whole time. Some emails are replied to then not again for days, they dont reply to comments that you have asked for information on. I feel at a loss and have had to get our broker involved to chase them as they recommended them to us which we have advised them to now not recommend this firm to future clients. They make an already stressful and timely process even more so. Lack of care, communication, bad customer service.

I dont really have much good to say at this point other than eway is quite convenient to be able to view but as i understand other places use this to anyway.

We asked for an update 3pm latest today again and it is now 2pm and nothing yet but i am not holding out my hopes even though we have advised for ages now completion needs to be by the 18th and absolutely no urgency and it feels as though they could not care less if this falls through for us.

Please do not use and use a friendly local solicitor close to you not a big corporate office like this with no customer care.