Atrocious service!

Guest's review of Premier Property Lawyers - www.premierpropertylawyers.com

“Atrocious service!”

Written on: 12/02/2018

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!

Worst service I have ever encountered. At no other stage than the initial call (waited 2 weeks) have I felt confident in their ability to complete simple communication. On numerous occasions I have had to personally get involved with my buyers solicitor, local council and a developers solicitor. All due to the excuse of no one is answering emails or calls. However, they all answered immediately to my requests. I honestly feel completely let down that a simple (selling a house 2 years old) exchange (as advised by solicitor) has taken 4 months and is still not complete. I have strongly recommended to the estate agent who recommended them to change their policy. To add to that the estate agent even got involved due to the disgraceful level of service.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Frenchfarmhouse's Comment

Written on: 27/07/2018

If you were their client , you gave grounds for making an official complaint to the Legal Ombudsman. We can’t because it was our buyer using them and they nearly derailed a 4 property chain because of their incompetence. I called the Legal Imbudsman and the conveyancing regulator CLC and they didn’t want to know. Never mind that PLP is clearly bringing their profession into disrepute.