Simarc Property Management Limited - www.simarc.co.uk Review

smick63's review of Simarc Property Management Limited - www.simarc.co.uk

“WANT TO PAY GROUND RENT CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?? THINK...”

Written on: 26/12/2013 by smick63 (1 review written)

WANT TO PAY GROUND RENT CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?? THINK IT IS DONE DELIBERATE TO MAKE MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU-AGREE WITH EVERY REVIEW I HAVE READ AND THE GOVERMENT SHOULD STEP IN AND FINE THEM HEAVILY AND PUT THEM TO BED.THER IS NOTHING TO LIKE ABOUT THEM AND ALL STAFF ARE PURE IGNORANCE HERES HOPING THEY WILL SOON BE OUT OF A JOB -QUICKLY I HOPE AND THEY CAN REALISE THEN WHAT IT IS LIKE TO BE STRUGGLING

• Tenant

Customer

Lmccs's Response to smick63's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

Hi,

I'm a Director of our Leasehold Management Company and I've now started my own consultancy to offer advice on how you can improve the service your receive and reduce your management fees.

I successfully removed our bad Managing Agent and saved our development £25,000 a year!!

Are you a director of the Leasehold Management Company where you live?

Mat

Dingding1's Response to smick63's Review

Written on: 14/01/2014

They will add high charges anytime they think they can and encourage you to miss deadlines so they can do so. Then they will prevent you paying the base Ground Rent part without paying all the others (that you may be disputing). And in disputing and not paying they will add more fees. In the end, when you come to want to sell, they will in any case hold all these disputed fees over you, in addition to rip-off admin charges for your sale and genuinely jeoparise it. Simarc give Freeholders a bad name and need to be stopped. They at least need to be properly regulated so they only charge 'reasonable' and actual charges, not trumped up ones.