Poor service & disgusting treatment

Mis12's review of Realty Management Limited

“Poor service and disgusting treatment”

Written on: 11/11/2021 by Mis12 (1 review written)

In the two years I have resided here since moving in with my partner. We have reported various issues, including the fencing which was blown away in a storm, we now have half the estate using our shared garden as a walk way and also a wooden staircase leading to our flat which is rotten. Neither of which have been noted or any action taken. Once every 6 weeks someone may or may not arrive to mow the lawns, no other work is undertaken either in the gardens or the car park. We have called Realty on numerous occasions to be told someone will call back yet they never do. And then solicitors letters arrive. It would seen the only way to gain contact is to refuse to pay for a couple of months. Only then they are quick to act with solicitors letters. I am currently attempting to sit with all owners and see if we might find an alternative company to manage our properties. As with the £900 + we each pay yearly I'm thinking of changing career to a part time gardener... Its a disgraceful amount of money for poor almost non existent service!

• Landlord