Very little service

SamanthaBowman's review of Realty Management Limited

“Very little service”

Written on: 23/08/2021 by SamanthaBowman (1 review written)

Nobody has picked up the phone in over 18 months, all you get are rather impolite emails every now and then. Extremely difficult to manage a home with so little care for the Leaseholder's issues. Sorry to say but not recommended at all.

• Landlord

Customer

Laurenrowlands's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2021

Thank you for you feedback, at Realty Management Limited we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, and our high level of customer satisfaction; so to hear that you have been dissatisfied with the service provided is a concern and something which we hope we can put right for you.

Please may I ask you to email me (Lauren Rowlands) and provide me details regarding your dissatisfaction, along with your development name, address and contact details so that I can ask a senior member of the team to look into this for you? I cannot find your contact details (based on your username) unless you have a partner listed as our main contact?

Many Thanks and Kind Regards,