Chamonix Estates - www.chamonixgroup.co.uk Review

AshleyStonefield's review of Chamonix Estates - www.chamonixgroup.co.uk

“I cannot believe this company is still in business. We...”

Written on: 14/12/2020 by AshleyStonefield (1 review written)

I cannot believe this company is still in business. We used to use their services until we long got rid of them. It is shameful to see so many people still suffering because of Chamonix Estates. They were the company we ever had the unfortunate experience to deal with. They should be prosecuted.

• Landlord

Customer

Darrenashford's Response to AshleyStonefield's Review

Written on: 20/12/2020

Hi. I and a number of homeowners in my new area feel the same. They are supposed to be looking after the area/grounds of a housing estate that is 2 years old and charging for lots of things that haven't been done or more to the point do not exist. They are not a business and I agree should be prosecuted.

Eraymond's reply to Darrenashford's Comment

Written on: 28/12/2020

I have owned a property on a development since the beginning and bought our 2 bed flat off plan before it was complete.

I was told the service charge would be £600 per year and yet it has increased to almost £2000.

We have suffered 3 management companies all of which have taken from us.

CPM Asset Management and Francis Maintenance - prosecuted for £26m fraud and went into administration. They kept trading and charging with threats although they were not allowed to trade.

Winchesters Properties - the second company which was setup to scam tenants and left us with huge debt having then gone into administration.

Chamonix Estates - the current company who takes our money, lies to us and tries to hide behind the lease which can no longer protect them after what they are continuing to do.

I for one am going to take this all the way this time and not stop at mediation.

I urge you all to do the same and STOP PAYING THEM!

Lhayes.'s reply to Eraymond's Comment

Written on: 12/01/2022

Ho we are having tha same issues pls update me kn how you got on what happend how did you report them ?
We need your help as well.
Lh

Lhates's Response to AshleyStonefield's Review

Written on: 23/10/2021

Pls let me know how you managed to get rid of them as we are having issues with them. Please help !!!