Zebra GC420d barcode label printer

From 1 review
  • Quality

Danny8181's review of Zebra GC420D

“Zebra GC420d barcode label printer”

Written on: 08/07/2015 by Danny8181 (1 review written)

Fab little device and super simple to set up, much faster than we expected and for sure a great addition to the admin staff, saves a heck of a lot of time on label printing, thus far very cost effective labels are easy to find online also; no hassle at the stationary shops thankfully!

Great quality item, our first Zebra printer integrates well with our existing systems, the price does not reflect the quality, I did have some reserves about how cheap it was but took a punt and a worthy one at that, I'd say its a winner offering great value for money, perfect for any eBay type business for address labels and shipping customs forms etc. all in all 10/10 for me, can't fault it. Bought online via barcodexpress (cheapest at the time of searching) definitely worth a look around though, found some older and reconditioned ones on ebay but vouched for new to save hassle.

• Quality