Same Problem

scooke's review of Karcher K5.55M

“Same Problem”

Written on: 18/03/2012 by scooke (1 review written)

I have experience the same with my washer. At the start is was perfect but then it all went wrong! After about 18 months the power went and all I get is this pulsating supply of water. I have had a quote to get it repaired and this came in at £240.00 as it needs a new pump. As it is out of warrenty I can't afford to get it fixed. I will never buy a karcher agian either.

Karcher don't care in the slightest as they are a very big company and we simply are not important to them.

Guest's Response to scooke's Review

Written on: 17/06/2012

i to had the same problem with the k5.55 reg it suddenly pulsating, like you all karcher were so unhelpfull quoting me 96 pounds just to look at it, and not interested in me quoting this particular model having read all the blogs, have aquired the same problem, which i concluded must be a manufacturing problem, which they would not accept, after many e mails and phone calls, saying i am taking it to the highest level, including going public to the media, i rec an e mail to say they would collect the machine, at no cost to myself and look at the problem, 5 days later i rec an e mail to say they have concluded that it is a manufacturing fault, and they will repair free of charge, so i say to you all who have experianced the same problem, to contact karcher again and insist that they have agreed there was a manufacturing fault with the k5.55 and it is there duty to fix the problem.