Waters Patio Not Plants

MartinAtMansup's review of Hozelock 4 Way Connector

“Waters Patio Not Plants”

Written on: 25/09/2015 by MartinAtMansup (1 review written)

I purchased Hozelock 4 way connector on 12/08/2015 which after fitting, continually dripped water out of one of the connector outlets and could not be stopped. Returned it to B&Q on 04/09/2015 and they replaced it without problems.

The replacement worked fine for 9 days and then failed sometime on 14/09/2015, producing a continuous heavy spray of water through the casing and flooded the patio. If it had not been discovered for a a few days or more I hate to think what mess would have been caused.

Contacted Hozelock and they offered to replace it if I posted the adaptor to them. However, after 2 failed connectors I was reluctant to get another replacement in case it caused even more damage. I returned the connector to B&Q and they gave me a full refunded.

Top marks to B&Q for customer service but zero to Hozelock for a substandard product.