Froze my account after 2 weeks

Shawn381's review of Cashplus www.mycashplus.co.uk

“Froze my account after 2 weeks ”

Written on: 07/02/2021 by Shawn381 (1 review written)

I opened a Cashplus business account 2 weeks ago. Conducted just 5 transactions. My account was frozen and received a message to call re the account. I called and they requested proof of the last source of remit! I did this and I was told I will receive confirmation of satisfaction within 48 hours? Now I've found that they have also frozen my account login? I have today received another message to contact Cashplus re my account! But being the weekend they are not available. What grieves me is that the account has only been activated for a couple of weeks and I have come out of retirement to start a new casual business! Covid has decimated my retirement plans and I've found need to go back to work to earn income to survive! Without being able to access my funds I have had to borrow monies to pay my rent and expenses? Customer service have acknowledged that they have received my proofs requested! But the person needed to unfreeze my account is working from home and it has to be sanctioned by 2 other people before I can access my account? This is appalling and beyond belief! The whole world is under the cosh and these people can just withdraw access to your funds at there convenience? Where is the compassion and professionalism? Once this nightmare has ended I intend to close my account without delay. 2 weeks and a lifetime of grief!