An Excellent & Very Rare Experience...

AntonyHR's review of We Reclaim Limited - www.wereclaim.com

“An Excellent and Very Rare Experience...”

Written on: 21/06/2012 by AntonyHR (1 review written)

Having worked in sales for almost thirty years and with little patience for 'out-of-the-blue' commercial telephone approaches at the best of times, let alone after a long day at the office, I would ordinarily have given short shrift to the contact I received from We Reclaim. However, the professional, sensible and non-pushy attitude expressed and questions enquired of quickly transformed my initial annoyance and scepticism into wondering if, as was suggested, I might be a candidate for receiving back monies from mis-sold insurance policies on loans I had taken out - some going back a number of years. After having been expertly taken in hand, financial transactions recalled, and with their rare and refreshing pro-active attitude, claims were made on my behalf and I did, indeed, receive a very substantial amount of back-payment and interest which I never would have, had We Reclaim not approached me. My claims were handled with the utmost diligence, expedience and care, knowledgeably and expertly. At all times I was kept informed of the process and my answers responded to fully. I am utterly delighted with the outcome, the whole experience being painless and entirely successful. I would, in the strongest terms, recommend using Re Reclaim to act on your behalf too - you will receive the highest calibre of professional service and, like me, have the strongest chances of achieving the optimum result from any claims you may make.

Have you made a claim