Don't touch this company with a barge pole !!

NorahReynolds291's review of We Fight Any Claim www.wefightanyclaim.com

“Don't touch this company with a barge pole !!”

Written on: 31/03/2016 by NorahReynolds291 (1 review written)

I had the misfortune to answer one of their cold calls in the summer of 2010.
Six years later I still cannot believe how stupid I was to pay a four figure sum up front. I was quoted sums ranging from £3,000 to £20,000 that I could expect to receive from claims that would be successful within the following nine months. These sums varied considerably depending on what advisor I spoke to.
Any time I phoned for an update I was told that things were progressing well and closure and payout would be anytime soon. THREE years later, yes THREE years,and despite numerous phone calls and e mails to this awful company, I finally managed to get some of my fees returned, and this,about one year after I was told there was no PPI.
Oh,excuse me for being mistaken....I kid you not, and without the word of a lie, one loan which I was assured had PPI of £1,200 found on it, which therefore I had paid a fee upfront(told you I was stupid)of nearly £400, actually had in fact, the princely sum of £75 found on it !!
Three years later I finally received the balance of the £400 fees I paid, less the £75.
I lost count of the number of e mails I sent and the phone calls I made and to add insult to injury, in the middle of it all, I too, like a few on this forum received a number of texts from them detailing how successful they had been on my behalf !
One in particular sticks in the memory from 2013, and remember, I first got involved in 2010 ! It said, " Congratulations on your successful claims ! Do you have any friends or family you can recommend us too?" Or words to that effect.
My reply ? "What successful claims ? And not in a million years !"
I could go on all night,as six years later my blood still boils about what I was subjected to, so best not to say any more !