Threatening Emails

1.2

Marlie191's review of Fast Track Reclaim - www.fasttrackreclaim.com

“Threatening Emails”

written by Marlie191 on 30/11/2022

I got a refund from HMRC for overpayment of tax. A while later my partner received an email in my name asking for a fee of nearly £500. We don't know how they have all our details and that they are mixed together as my partner used the HMRC website to make an enquiry about marriage allowance which we haven't heard anything from. Fast track says she went through them for enquiry and therefore I have to pay the fee. As the refund was nothing to do with fast track I do not owe them anything They are aggressively emailing my partner and emailing her in my name.

Determined12's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2022

I would like to talk to you as I have a grievance with them too. The more of us that can demonstrate their wrong doing, the better.

Waznaz's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2023

This is exactly what I have just had. I used them a few years ago and that was it. Earlier this year I got paid out a HMRC tax rebate, last week they send communication saying i owe them £200 for the tax rebate when I never approached them for a tax rebate! This was done by HMRC directly to me! Needless to say i will not be paying and I am willing to go to court to expose in court their illegal activities.

Emmaloux's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2023

I have had exactly the same issue.. only for £30 but not the point! I have no idea where they got my details from either! They are threatening court action.. has anyone else been taken to court by them or did you pay? I know it is only £30 but I don't see how I owe it them when I have never contacted them in my life and the threat of court is scaring me.

Terry500's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2023

I am in the same position. I received an income tax rebate and now Fast Track are after £400 from me.