Threatening Emails

Marlie191's review of Fast Track Reclaim - www.fasttrackreclaim.com

“Threatening Emails”

written by Marlie191 on 30/11/2022

I got a refund from HMRC for overpayment of tax. A while later my partner received an email in my name asking for a fee of nearly £500. We don't know how they have all our details and that they are mixed together as my partner used the HMRC website to make an enquiry about marriage allowance which we haven't heard anything from. Fast track says she went through them for enquiry and therefore I have to pay the fee. As the refund was nothing to do with fast track I do not owe them anything They are aggressively emailing my partner and emailing her in my name.

Determined12's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2022

I would like to talk to you as I have a grievance with them too. The more of us that can demonstrate their wrong doing, the better.

Terry500's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2023

I am in the same position. I received an income tax rebate and now Fast Track are after £400 from me.