Fast Track Reclaim - www.fasttrackreclaim.com Review

WalkerKenney's review of Fast Track Reclaim - www.fasttrackreclaim.com

“Fast Track Reclaim is a trading name of Quickly...”

Written on: 20/05/2020 by WalkerKenney (1 review written)

Fast Track Reclaim is a trading name of Quickly Finance Limited

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!
During the pandemic they have continued to send threatening texts and emails for a payment.
I have made several calls and emails in response to their threatening letters & emails advising I have not been paid yet they ignore me.
They have said they have contacted the bank but when I call the bank they tell me no contact from FT.
FT has even told me to chase bank for payment - Hey FT IS THAT NOT YOUR JOB THAT IM PAYING YOU FOR??
I have had a lot of letters and emails threatening legal action if I don't pay When I called to check they couldn't care less. In such uncertain times these letters and emails are very upsetting especially when I have told them I really don't need this harassment and stress as I have just been released from hospital after suffering my 2nd HEART ATTACK.
NOTE - I have never refused to pay but will only pay when you when or if I receive funds.
I will be complaining to the FCA to report FT disgusting harassment
AVOID THIS UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY!!
Today I received another letter stating -Final Demand, do not Ignore and they will start legal proceedings in 7 Days,- Yet I have still not received any refund regarding a PPI