For a company supposedly helping Really

prTrujillo1983's review of Fast Track Reclaim - www.fasttrackreclaim.com

“For a company supposedly helping Really”

Written on: 16/04/2020 by prTrujillo1983 (1 review written)

Contacted this company last year and filled out an initial form for them to see if there was any PPI claim I was entitled to, then forgot about it,

Few months passed and My bank contact me saying that I had been over charged PPI and they would be arranging refund.

After a few weeks fast track contacted me with same info and said that I entered into aggreement and a payment was due to fast track reclaim.

beyong the initial enquiry with fast track I never completed any further paper work so as far as I was concerned never entered into any contract with them?
But since then they have produced copies that I supossedly signed with my signature but date hand written by someonwe else.
I believe that from my initial enquiry they simply cut and pasted my signature and added it to further documents for their paperwork.

Since about Feb when I recieved payment have been constantly hounded by these rude money grabbers to date since jan Have called me over 188 times and finally I have payed this disgusting leech company.

My advice is never use them total discrace to the industry, would have been less hounded by Baliffs than this bunch of pirates

Can complain to them but thats like asking a convict what sentance they wish to recieve,
Is their someone I can take this up with such as a regulator?

Hemmy2020's Comment

Written on: 11/10/2020

You are not the only one. I have just read another review saying the same. Not signed anything but now being told they had.
I am at present having the same issue. Claiming I signed the letter of Authority when I know I didn't. I've complained to Fast track and the Financial Ombudsman.
Can I suggest you or anyone else. Even if it's in past make a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman.
Hopefully if we all do it we may beat these thugs.

Jeymeg99's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2020

Hi I have just read you’re complaint with fast track . I have had a similar issue with them . Did you get anywhere with the financial Ombusman ? I am in the process of taking it up with them.