Ultra Powder for Oily Skin from Mattify Cosmetics Review

From 1 review

SandiV's review of Mattify Ultra Powder for Oily Skin

“Ultra Powder for Oily Skin from Mattify Cosmetics Review”

Written on: 19/07/2012 by SandiV (0 reviews written)

I just can’t say enough good things about this face powder from Mattify Cosmetics. My skin is so oily, I was beginning to give up hope on finding a product that would keep me shine free. I’ve seriously tried over 200 so-called oil absorbent primers, gels, moisturizers, toners, powders, makeup, and even home-made treatments – absolutely nothing has worked for me except the Mattify Ultra Powder.

I wear it underneath my Clinique liquid makeup and then put it over the top of my makeup also. My face doesn’t look oily for 4 hours! That is a miracle. Before I started using this, I had to blot and re-powder my face every single hour. My makeup was always wearing off, and I would spend a crazy amount of time putting it back on. Now, with the Mattify Powder, my makeup stays on all day long. When I re-touch with the powder at noon, my face looks all fresh and natural, like I just applied my makeup. When you have oily skin, it is a real confidence breaker. I would obsess about how people must be staring at my face, wondering why I looked so greasy. I work in retail, so dealing with the public and trying to present a good image is impossible if you are worried about your face looking nasty. This is truly a life changing product, and I never ever EVER want to be without it!

• Up to 8 hours