Worst pans ever terrible product & customer care quality

From 1 review

Michael1963's review of Morphy Richards 46532

“Worst pans ever terrible product and customer care quality”

Written on: 23/01/2015 by Michael1963 (16 reviews written)

Had this set of cream pans bought as a gift. After only very little use cream paint / coating started to peel / fall off the pan. Contacted Morphy Richards customer engagement centre not interested. They say without a receipt or proof of purchase they will not help. Best offer was discount of new pan set. Like I am ever going to buy or recommend them again.
The pans state 10 year warranty.
These pans have not been produced for 10 years so it's obvious they are covered under the warranty, it's just a easy get out from them not to replace.
I even registered them onlinestreetview soon as I was given them, yet they still will not help. You don't ask people for the receipt when it's a gift. Customer team said had I registered by phone they would have taken more details and I would be covered !!!! Yet register online and it appears not. Hence my review terrible quality product and very unhelpful customer engagement dept.
Had I seen any reviews with these facts I would have asked for the receipt. So should you have the misfortune to be given any of their products make sure you have the receipt.