Deceptive Marketing Practices

• Quality

Sharpesl413's review of Project Manager - www.projectmanager.com

“Deceptive Marketing Practices”

Written on: 02/10/2020 by Sharpesl413 (1 review written)

I wish I would have checked the reviews on BBB and other sites before even trialing the software. Several issues 1) the software did not perform anywhere close to MS Project; 2) the company charged me after my trial period ended, when I questioned them through my credit card company, projectmanager said that they sent me an email to let me know my trial was expiring, NEVER RECEIVED AN EMAIL!; 3) When I called them the outgoing voice mail message stated something to the effect that they were the most used project scheduling software globally, which certainly not the case, and after I complained on another site for false advertising, when I called them a second time, the outgoing voice mail was changed ... so I guess they may have known that they were providing false information to customers. 4) Except for the once or twice when the trial started and realized it did not have the power of MS Project, I requested a refund, they simply stated for me to check the terms and conditions. 5) This has happened to several other previous customers (see other site reviews). Disappointed that they are still in business. Don't waste your time.

• Quality