Completely ruined my day!

Guest's review of The Wedding Photography Company, Farnborough

“Completely ruined my day!”

Written on: 16/01/2018

As previous comments, used this company when they had a deal on. Complete and utter waste of mine and my husband's money! Photos are not of a great quality at all. Photographers are meant to be there to capture you at your best moments and take photos in angles that make you look your best! Sadly There was none of this! The photos of my bridesmaids are lovely, but photos of me and husband are awful- wrong lighting, horrible angles and blurry. Also I ended up with so many photos of the same people it was ridiculous and to find out the reason why was because the photographer wanted to use this member of my guest party as a model for his portfolio was unacceptable! Photographers are hired to mainly concentrate on the bride and groom not to gain clients and take awful photos! So glad I didn't pay the full price and feel sorry for the people that have and got the same treatment!