AVOID!!

hxGrady496's review of Flawless Studios Manchester

“AVOID!!”

Written on: 14/12/2021 by hxGrady496 (1 review written)

Me and my friends went for the makeover which was at 2:45pm, we arrived at the studio at around 2:30pm and they told us to write a form out for how we wanted to look for the makeup, hair, pictures, etc. We didn't start the makeup and hair until 30 minutes later and when the woman called my name to have my makeup done she didn't even look at the form, she rushed the nails so there was nail varnish around my nails, the makeup was absolutely horrendous I couldn't walk out on the street looking the way I did, she over did my lips she didn't even cover up my stops properly even though it was supposed to be "cakey" for the photoshoot. She put yellow powder under my eyes, I had to take it off in the toilets because I really didn't like it, neither did my friends. We did do a few photos whilst my other friends finished their makeup however after that most of the staff just left us, when all of us were finished getting our makeup done and hair everyone just left us and the fact that they said we didn't complete it even though they left us so we didn't have a clue what we were supposed to do next so we just left. Why would I want a photo where I know for a fact I'll look horrible even if it is free. We weren't rude or anything in the toilets we did say how bad the makeup was but we weren't mean/rude to staff. So now I can't get my refundable deposit back because I didn't want them to take pictures of me when I looked scary, and because we didn't bring extra outfits for the pictures and they're a photography company I paid for the vouchers so if I don't want loads of pictures taken of me I don't see why I have to have them taken.
Absolute waste of money and terrible service