Avoid

Gallowaycy4's review of Flawless Studios Manchester

“Avoid”

Written on: 06/02/2020 by Gallowaycy4 (1 review written)

After someone rang me with offer of "portfolio"on offer for £20pp I took one for me and for my friend.So I spend £40+deposit£20.After I finally find out that is only one digital picture I will get I decided to cancel my appointment.Iv rang and wanted cancel I heard that's I can't,when I asked why?A women said because it's over 14 days now.I have read t&c and it's nothing written that You CAN'T cancel you apotment.When I was asking by the phone why I can't cancel no one could give me a reall reason,because offiecly You can and You have right to cancel in right time with is 7 or more days!So I write to get my money back.Of course the will full refund me,so they have send my £40 but I still waiting for my deposit £20.Of course when I wrote and have asked where is the refund?They replied after few messages in meen time why they ignoring my messages.That it looks like there was a mistake and will have to send it again with means I have to wait again.Its not about the amount because it's not a lot but it's still my money.Be avoid really difficult to get anything back from them.