Flawless Studios Manchester Review

Flawless Studios Manchester
3.2

Pearl26's review of Flawless Studios Manchester

“Myself daughter and granddaughter went 3rd Nov 2019,...”

written by Pearl26 on 04/11/2019

Myself daughter and granddaughter went 3rd Nov 2019, worse experience I've entailed, we got there 25 mins early was offered a drink which was okay but we was sat from 1:45 to 4pm before they started work on us, my makeup was plastered on even though I said I wanted a natural look, I am mixed raced so you can imagine the what the foundation look like orange, it was rushed, I looked like the clown out of It, my hair is very tight curls the girl put a plait at the front and said if I didn't like it she wouldn't be offended but I was my hair was like a Bush and all frizzy they had no serum as the delivery had not come, I told her I don't like just do it in a side bun and a parting down the side, she did that but my hair was frizzy and bumpy I told her to just leave, we was ushered into changing room where I took my hair out and redid it best I could and wiped off the foundation and the hanging lipstick, my daughter had her hair curled and when the stylist took the rollers out she said I thought it would of curled better than that, what do you say to that? we had 4 Change of clothes the photographer asked the granddaughter to take her glasses off coz of the reflection but the granddaughter was upset and so was we coz one of her eyes turn in, which I told her this she replied it's okay, we changed into our second outfit and a different photographer took us in another room and she never asked the granddaughter to take her glasses off, we changed into the 3rd out by this time we had, had enough and said me and my daughter don't want a 4th outfit change but just do the granddaughter in her belle dress but she went on and on in the end we did it, we went to view the pictures and I just let loose telling how unhappy this experience was the pictures were filtered that much I looked Chinese and the free picture was the worse out the lot, I told her she can keep it's awful I look like I'm in pain and the granddaughter eye is turned in, she deleted it and said to pick one, I said I don't want one and told my daughter if she wants to pick then she can and I walked out the room, so if I was you I would avoid like the plague ☹️