Worst experience ever

3.2

491Craig's review of Flawless Studios Manchester

“Worst experience ever ”

written by 491Craig on 22/09/2019

Firstly the foundation did not match my skin it was absolutely atrocious, it was too white At the end of the makeup session I looked like a clown and my eyelashes for some reason we’re falling off and was not put on properly I paid for them and was absolutely not satisfied. I feel like everything was rushed and I did not feel at ease, my hair was a big mess it was so dry and looked like an absolute bush. The quality of everything was terrible and cheap. Me and the people I went with felt really pressured to buy the photos as the people were really persistent on us buying them although they state that you are not obligated to buy photos it’s the complete opposite the people would not let us go lightly and kept making sly comments of how amazing the photos were and I can say that the photos were really bad quality and the price for them did not make sense. Although the people were friendly I would 1000% not recommend this place at all, it was one of the worst experiences I have gone through everyone I went with highly disliked the way they looked hair and make up was totally off.