Wouldn't recommend

Albaniaforgotton's review of Flawless Studios Leeds

“Wouldn't recommend ”

Written on: 08/07/2021 by Albaniaforgotton (1 review written)

Booked for a photo shoot December 2019 due to coronavirus kept getting postponed. Finally my son daughter in law and the baby went 4th July. On arrival was asked to fill in a form. Was asked what job they did and what they earned yearly. After they had the photo shoot was taken in to a room to show the photos. They had to pay another £25 on top of the £20 I had already paid for the shoot for a 5"x7" photo. This was because they don't tell you the computer picks the image and if you don't like it you have to pay for another. I've rang them and was told to put a complaint in to which I have. So.4 days on we still haven't received the digital photo, you have to apply yourself for the deposit back which was £50 and still haven't received that either, and still no response to my complaint. When questioned about the questions with regards to their earnings was told it was optional and would be used for research purposes. If this was the case they wouldn't have done disclosed it and it's nobody's business never share it for research. I'm utterly disgusted they've had a tough 12 months and thought it would cheer them up. No prices displayed and still haven't received anything at all yet. Wouldn't recommend to anyone all talk when they ring you to get your custom then down hill from there.

Nadz14256's Response to Albaniaforgotton's Review

Written on: 21/08/2021

I am going for my shoot tomorrow let’s hope I will remember all these points thanks for review