Mixed feelings, fun but expensive

Guzman446's review of Flawless Studios Leeds

“Mixed feelings, fun but expensive”

Written on: 02/09/2020 by Guzman446 (1 review written)

Had a Mum and daughter shoot with Flawless through Groupon. The day was enjoyable and the staff were lovely, my Mum was loved and we'll looked after, which was lovely and made her feel special, and this was what the day was about. When it came to viewing the photo's and cost however, Mum had seen the pics which were lovely, and we did want to purchase something, for keepsake. However we did not see a full price properly until the form was in front of us to sign. It was a lot, and I had asked for the cheapest option, but ended up with the most expensive. I did not want to cause upset for my Mum, so will be paying way too much for 10 months, counting them off. It was a lovely day, but spoilt for me by this, there needs to be much more clarity and real affordable options, for people who just want a memory of a special day, please don't take advantage of people!