Flawless Studios Leeds Review

Laura20191's review of Flawless Studios Leeds

“I won a voucher for a photoshoot for myself and a...”

Written on: 23/10/2019 by Laura20191 (1 review written)

I won a voucher for a photoshoot for myself and a friend. This included a MAC makeover, mini manicure, hair, photoshoot and 1 free print. In reality it was NOT MAC make up, although my make up artist was very lovely and did a good job. When offered a drink there was a very limited choice of tea coffee or juice. Hair was done as asked although I had to hold my own mirror as there wasnt mirrors available at a suitable height to see what was going on. The photoshoot was rushed and very regimented. I didnt feel relaxed or comfortable. Then the best bit, the editing, what a joke. The editing took around 10 minutes, for 115 photos. How is that even possible. My husband edits photos and 1 picture can take an hour. They said the edit as they go along but this still doesn't mean dedicated time has been spent on the photos that cost £90 a pop. When I have a shot done before we've gone back at a later date to give ample time for editing to take place.
The free print, was then a pre selected one, apparently randomly selected by the computer and just so happened to be the worst of all my prints. We were not happy and were told her hands were tied, the owner would not budge on this. We were offered losing our £10 each refundable deposit and chose a print of our selection meaning the experience was not as advertised. It left a sour taste in our mouths from what was meant to be a relaxing, enjoyable pamper session that I won at a raffle, turned into a money making, rushed, stressful morning. There is no way i would pay hundreds of pounds for photos that were not thoroughly edited and pressured into making a purchase.
I feel the owner needs to review how things are run professionally to make the paying customers experience better all round. I would not recommend Flawless to my friends or family and am disappointed about the whole day.

Flawlessstudios's Response to Laura20191's Review

Written on: 25/10/2019

Hi, customer service is extremely important to us at Flawless and we'd like to be able to respond to you direct. Please could I ask you to contact our Customer Services Team via email.

Laura20191's reply to Flawlessstudios's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2019

What's the email address please.