Professional, friendly & knowledgable Team

dnguyen's review of 360 Photography, Toronto

“Professional, friendly and knowledgable Team”

Written on: 19/01/2014 by dnguyen (1 review written)

My wedding was on Dec 8th 2013. I thought it was time to write a review of my vendors, so I've started with 360mm photography. My package included 8 hrs of photography and two photographers and I do admit that it was worth it. They team had a lot of knowledge and worked with my schedule. He even helped tie my bustle, which was a confusing mess and helped my husband carry my cake table to the centre of the dance floor when the venue messed up. The husband and wife team kept me on schedule and were friendly, able to round up my family members for photos. During dinner they were 'there' but 'not there' which is exactly what I wanted in photographers.

My photos were delivered to me within a reasonable time frame - I think 4 to 6 weeks, over 750 of them, which were all edited and ready for printing so I didn't have to do anything with them. I was happy with all the photos and made a photo book which everyone in my family loved!