Avoid this company at all costs

zoe-gemmatynan-kilpatrick's review of Giggle Booth www.gigglebooth.co.uk

“Avoid this company at all costs”

Written on: 29/09/2019 by zoe-gemmatynan-kilpatrick (1 review written)

If i could rate this company no stars i would .my wedding was on the 7th august 2019.i started to get a little uneasy when all i was getting was generated emails that everyone else was getting so i tried to contact them to be told someone will call you back (no one ever did) i tried to email them again suprise get nothing back.we were now a month away from our wedding to recieve an email saying if we want the keyrings 2 weeks before we have to pay 14.99 so like a fool i paid it as they were favours.in the email it stated they come bagged and with tags.i also recieved an email about paying 30 pound for the photobook that was included in our package at this point i refused to pay it ..i was sent a basic brown binder.well a week before wedding no keyrings so i try to call again to get a dead tone,i email and get a snotty response saying ive had communication all the way through my booking and they will look into keyrings,in reality out of the hole over a year id been booked with them id recieved 1 email that wasnt generated and had id say 2 phone calls and thats maybe me been generous.at this point i dont even know if they are going to turn up and im in full panic mode so hand it all to my best woman to sort.she emails to recieve rude ones back,she calls to be told we need 48 hours and someone will get back to you.now its the day before wedding still nothing..day of wedding 2 hours before an amazon box arrives with keyrings no bags no tags.they turn up over an hour after i stated set up time was and told my best woman they were leaving early,her response was your not leaving your here until midnight.the booth ran slow all night and at times froze ,the props wernt left after.i cant realy fault the guy who came he was trying to work with the faulty equipment he was provided with and has to make his living somewhere.brides please listen when i say avoid avoid avoid ,this company is out for your money they dont care about your special day or if the service they provide is any good .the company is a sesspool of filth.oh and one last thing when you try and confront them about their bad services they block you from contacting them.