Unicom Phone Company Review

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Abdulhameed's review of Unicom Phone Company

“I've had to give a star because thats a required field...”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by Abdulhameed (1 review written)

I've had to give a star because thats a required field we are a small buisness with 2 phone lines we were with bt with a call package which includes mobiles the rep told me they would do a like for like which is written on the contract when we switched we had a nasty shock which was that mobile calls are not included in the call package it is essential for our buisness that we have a mobile call packeage the rep knew this and lied to me about the like for like basis which dosen't mean anything and said if you have any problems just give me a call since then he hasn't returned any of my calls

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Uniconned2014's Response to Abdulhameed's Review

Written on: 19/07/2014

As the small print says, Unicom are not responsible for what their Sales Representative tells you. Found that out to my cost!!!