Customer Service

• Reliability

• Extra Features

jml1041's review of Tel3

“Customer Service”

Written on: 01/09/2020 by jml1041 (1 review written)

For a few years, I enjoyed the good service. I was able to access my account and review activity, etc.

Recently, I have used my account infrequently. Tel3 "for security" blocked my account and I was told to contact Customer Service. I have tried on three different days. Customer Service has never answered even after being on hold for 2-hours but, rather, has disconnected the call four times. The prompts tell me I have an estimated wait time of one-minute (started at nine-minutes) but no representative ever answers. I have also sent email and received response saying they received the email. Sadly, I have received no reply.

Maybe the phones are not monitored. I would like to reactivate my account but have no known way to do so. I have even tried to create a new account but am told the email is related to an existing account and I am unable to go further. Very disappointed.