I wish

• Reliability

• Extra Features

barnaclebillbellman's review of Talk Talk

“I wish”

Written on: 13/06/2017 by barnaclebillbellman (8 reviews written)

I wish

I wish, I wish, I wish I had read Review Centre before I signed up with TalkTalk for phone and broadband. I have had intermittent broadband for coming up a month now, that is it just goes off for up to half an hour at random times, and I am bombarded with err timed out and err connection reset.
I started to email them on the 2nd June, I cannot talk for any length of time due to a medical condition, and I had to go to an OUTSIDE agency, to find an email address.
I have had, now, 24 yes 24 emails from them, signed by each time, what looks to be 24 different Nigerians, for example NOMALONGO ZONDO??
are they for real.Anyway, I had somebody calling themselves "customer complaints" phoned me yesterday on my home phone, and then on my mobile, all this despite me telling them I cannot speak, and when I got home, number 25 email is waiting, I still have intermittent broadband, and am still bombarded with err timed out, and err connection reset.
8 months to go before I can switch