Diabolical customer service

• Reliability

• Extra Features

complaint2020's review of Talk Talk

“Diabolical customer service”

Written on: 09/03/2020 by complaint2020 (1 review written)

A customer for several years, about to move home filled out the page ;"moving " & gave a date. Unfortunately I had to change that but got a confirmation e-mail so all was well.
Due to a holdup I then had to phone talk talk as my move date had altered again, (joys of house selling U.k)! Spoke with them I asked that everything stayed as normal as things were up in the air..confirmed again by e-mil except for an incorrect date.
^ days later my BB was disconnected on the original move date given i.e the web page changer did not work?
Then after trying tp phone , 20 minutes to half an hour wait normal.. I confirmed again that I did not habve a new move date please reconnect BB & leave as normal until I notify.
Confirmation e-mail arrived with the amended date 12th March ? NO no no. Rang again when suddenly my phone line was disconnected 3 days after BB disconnected???
I rang again after a 4 yes FOUR hour marathon I got nowhere, stupid apologies but no action.. I finally lost it & now use NOWtv ...excellent .!!! Based in N Ireland, helpful quick super BB speeds & you actually get through to someone who speaks English. They ook only 6 days for a new set up. £22 p/m GOOD eh?!
I wouldn't touch Talk Talk again ever.

• Reception