Took my money for 4 years & nothing ever worked!!

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

Gennaw2004's review of Talk Talk

“Took my money for 4 years and nothing ever worked!!”

Written on: 06/05/2019 by Gennaw2004 (1 review written)

I moved into a new property that I bought a while ago. The only company due to me living in a rural location that could offer broadband at the time was talk talk. I paid over the odds for broadband phone and line rental and even though I must have logged over 50 calls in the first 18 months of having the service they didn’t sort the problem. The minute sky came into the area we changed, they realised that the line we were on was faulty and replaced over 12 miles... yes miles of cable free of charge with BT Openreach, not sure why talk talk couldn’t have done this. I do believe that I should have been given a refund but it came on deaf ears. Do not ever ever use this service if you don’t have a brand new line!!!! Service is 4/10 most calls come on deaf ears and never offer any sort of refund or customer satisfaction surveys disgraceful.

• Reception