not honouring NEVER BEATEN ON PRICE gaurantee

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

273Daley's review of Chess Telecom - www.chesstelecom.com

“not honouring NEVER BEATEN ON PRICE gaurantee”

Written on: 01/12/2016 by 273Daley (1 review written)

I have been with chess for more than 4 years for my phone and broadband and they have been fine until i tried to move away to a cheaper contract...
I moved my business and it took them 3 months to actually get my line moved and when they finally got it connected, there was no broadband!!
the best they could come up with was to get a fibre package from them for over £50 a month to which i said no!
So i went to Vodafone who beat there price for both the ADSL and the Fibre package, so i rang chess this is what i had found and i wanted to go with it, to which the sales guy told me to go for it as he couldnt beat that price and again told me i wouldnt be charged because of the "never beaten on price".... So i took out the Vodafone fibre pacakge...
So basically They could not match or beat the price AND 3 members of there own sales staff all said i would not be charged as i have found a better deal, BUT they have sent me a bill for over £200 Excuse me??? never beaten on price??? RUBBISH!
I AM SEEKING COMPENSATION!!!

• Reception