Charlatans

• Reliability

• Extra Features

timpayne's review of Chess Telecom - www.chesstelecom.com

“Charlatans”

Written on: 02/12/2020 by timpayne (1 review written)

Disgraceful service, zero customer support. It would appear that Chess care only for the money. I was a customer of Chess for many, many, years, but after lack of support and indifferent care over a hardware issue, I informed Chess that I would no longer require their services, giving them their required termination time. They continued to supply unwanted and unneeded service for several months after the termination date, without informing me, until the threatening phone calls started. I repeatedly informed them that service was no longer required, but they still supplied unwanted service and they are now threatening to take me to court for unpaid invoices. How many times do you need to say "stop"??
Not to mention providing excessive and unneeded services;- effectively not fit for purpose, which I might put in a claim for. So utterly fed up with them I will be leaving negative reviews wherever I can, will be posting my views on social media, and getting the press involved. "Chess" and "Satisfied" are two words I would be surprised to find connected.

• Reception