Awful Company - Beware!!!!!

• Reception

• Reliability

• Extra Features

OakleyCC's review of Chess Telecom - www.chesstelecom.com

“Awful Company - Beware!!!!!”

Written on: 02/03/2018 by OakleyCC (1 review written)

I have never experienced such poor service and lack of interest from a supplier! I some how got myself tied into a 5 year contract with them and have had nothing but trouble for the first twelve months! They couldn't get our email address right even though I personally gave it to them on a number of occasions, this led to being cut off without notice for a week, all because they couldn't get the email address right. Since then we have had random admin charges, failure to take direct debit payments, failure to return calls or emails, staff telling me they couldn't get hold of me on landline or mobile yet no messages ever received! They offered a credit for the charges that shouldn't have been applied in the first place and then had the audacity to tell me that this credit was a "gesture of goodwill" funny thing was they didn't credit our account at all and months later threatened to cut us off if we didn't pay! If you are looking for a new coms company do your research and look for the other complaints and issues others have had with this company. Instead of accepting the stress they have put our business under and offering to release us from the contract the want to dig their heels in and make us stay with them. And you can forget their price match promise as well! This only works if you sign into another new 5 YEAR CONTRACT!!!

My advice is to AVOID CHESS at all costs!!!

Check out these reviews