WorldSIM card made my roaming cheap

Rashed2580's review of World Sim Card

“WorldSIM card made my roaming cheap”

Written on: 14/11/2014 by Rashed2580 (2 reviews written)

I bought this Worldsim on board a British Airways flight from Dubai to Holland as it seemed interesting that I could use it for my holidays without hassle to make cheap calls. As I reached my hotel I made 4 calls back home and I was not aware that I used my credit in those calls and then when I was trying to make calls they were not going through so I was annoyed by that and I had no idea what to do so I could call back to Dubai. Then after a while, to my surprised I received a call and the person calling me was from Worldsim. He offered me assistance and guided me through the product and he helped me to register and recharge my sim all free of cost. He also guided me how to activate data, which I did not have an idea how to set up. I never had such a quick response from anyone before, where someone calls customers and offer them help in such manner when you are in a desperate need. WorldSIM you are all aces in my book.

Nikeloi542's Response to Rashed2580's Review

Written on: 01/01/2015

Yes, that is true! Getting a Dutch Virtual Number made it easy for my family to contact me back without having them bear further costs.