So many bogus reviews!

DanielJohnBittle's review of PennyTalk Phone Card www.pennytalk.com

“So many bogus reviews!”

Written on: 13/12/2018 by DanielJohnBittle (1 review written)

I have used PennyTalk for more than 10 years and never had any troubles, so I must believe that most of these negative reviews are bogus and simply not real. I call several times a year from Santa Cruz to England with lengthy calls that never cost me more than a dollar or two. This is so far below what the conventional phone companies charge that it makes them look like highway robbery and I believe this is the reality. So in retaliation the conventional companies must hire hundreds of trolls to make up shocking stories about imaginary troubles. Surely if any of that was real I would have experienced some of it in a period of 10 years or more? Anyway, I am very grateful And can recommend PennyTalk as an amazing company; I don’t know how they do it, But I tell my friends this is an unbelievable deal. And they should ignore the bad reviews.