Avoid at all COSTS!!

• How do you rate the customer service?

Marie23's review of Shell US Gas Stations

“Avoid at all COSTS!!”

Written on: 04/10/2012 by Marie23 (2 reviews written)

I have been a reoccurring customer at this shell station for a few years now, but no longer. After about a dozen incidents over the period of the past year or so, I have decided to boycott this station and perhaps the corporation as a whole as a result of this unbelievable experience in dealing with the stuck up, snotty and down-right rude behavior of it's employees. As an American Adult I feel it is my right to refuse to have my ID scanned for purposes unknown by a soulless corporation, but that's just me. In accordance with the current Ohio Revised Code, apparently the establishment also has the right to refuse service in the event that I refuse the scan to purchase age-sensitive products, understandably so (I guess). However, it is a dangerous mix to give a small amount of power and responsibility to those who would use it to make up for the downfalls of their own lives by egotistically disrespecting and irritating their customers. Please understand that this review is not based on the scanning requirements, but the belligerent disrespect and "I'm better than you" attitude I have experienced in dealing with these employees, having been nothing but polite and calm myself until this point. In summation, I would not recommend this particular shell station to my worst enemy. Certain female employees here should be demoted, fired or at least scolded for their inappropriate behavior. I will also be encouraging my friends, family and neighbors in this town to avoid this station until management corrects this behavior or hires ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS. WORST STATION EVER!!

• 584 National rd. Vandalia, OH

Which branch did you use?

• How do you rate the customer service?