Do not use

• How do you rate the customer service?

Matthew372's review of Morrisons Petrol Stations

“Do not use”

Written on: 04/01/2022 by Matthew372 (1 review written)

Never use the card machines at the pumps, i cancelled my sale before even filling up my car with fuel so was expecting not to be charged for anything as I didn’t use any of their products. But no even after I cancelled my purchase I was still charged £37 which has not been refunded to me. Always pay inside never use the machine at the fuel pumps, this is ridiculous that they do this.

• Morrisons king street Aberdeen

Which branch did you use?

• None as I cancelled the sale before using the fuel pump

What type of fuel did you purchase?

• How do you rate the customer service?

Klee58's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2022

Same has happened to me in Willenhall. Most pumps are out apart from 3.Could only pay at pump as shop closed.
Put card in pump + pass code message came up to take fuel.soon as I lifted the nozzle transaction came up as cancelled and no fuel was delivered .I therefore had to fill up elsewhere .I've checked my bank account and £100 has been charged by Morrisons. At present its pending but the money is showing as taken on my bank app.
Hopefully I will get it back