Seamless & effortless claims process

2nd Floor Titan Court, 3 Bishop Square, Hatfield, AL10 9NA
  • Customer service

Maddogmum's review of Vetsure Pet Insurance - www.vetsure.com

“Seamless and effortless claims process”

Written on: 22/10/2019 by Maddogmum (1 review written)

Unfortunately my dog was taken ill a couple of weeks ago... I have been very worried about him as he has been so poorly, so when the initial claim went in, which was submitted by the vet, just having to press a button on an email to confirm it was in order was great. No form filling and waiting to get paid, I could just concentrate on making sure he is doing ok.

He had a relapse after the initial treatment and the vet just dealt with the continuation claim and I had another email as before.

His treatment is still on going, but I know that when you buy insurance you don’t want to ever use it, but I can say this has been the easiest insurance claim procedure I have come across, and dealt with so promptly.

I know when we got our puppy last year and the vet recommended Vetsure, we looked at several others too. Vetsure wasn’t the cheapest, but I’m glad we opted for them. We are getting another puppy in the new year and will be insuring them with Vetsure also.

We opted for the maximum cover as a friends dog had been seriously I.l a couple of years before and so glad we did as the bills are adding up. We also opted for lifetime cover which is a must. We still don’t know what is the cause behind Montys illness but has given us piece of mind that if it is a lifelong condition it will be covred by the policy.

So a big thank you to our vets and Vetsure for making this difficult time no more difficult than it has to be.

Have you made a claim?